Friday 25 March 2011

Easter Wishes

It's been such a beautiful day, it made me want to make Easter cards.  I love this image from Crafty Secrets. The little birds all in their Easter bonnets.  The paper is K&Company. I made the frame with a Martha Stewart punch and slightly turned up the edges to give a frill effect.  Seam binding from The Ribbon Girl.  Floral embellishment from stash, and the sentiment is computer generated, because I didn't have a stamp with the sentiment I wanted.
Thank you for stopping by x
                              

3 comments:

Clare said...

I adore this!!

Beate said...

Sasha, that's so pretty! Love the vintage feel, the image, the paper and the darling border.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Pauline said...

How lovely and sweet! LOVE those little birds in their bonnets!! I love checking out your blog and seeing your stunning work. xxx