Saturday 1 September 2012

Coffee and Cream

Hello everyone, hope you're all enjoying a lovely weekend.
First of all I would like to thank and welcome my new followers.
Today I have a card for a challenge I saw on Katina's blog.  I had just made a cream and brown card for a friend who I loves these colours.....so perfect for the Crafty Calendar Challenge, which is to create something using cream and brown.
My camera hasn't taken the true colours of my card, which are definitely coffee and cream...
I have used vintage cream card stock, and a digitally printed paper. I stamped my label using JustRite Fleur De Lis labels twenty stamp set, and then cut out using one of the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis label dies. I embossed one side of my card.  I also added a strip down the centre cut with Spellbinders Classic Petals and  then stamped with one of the border stamps from Classic Lace Edges One by JustRite stamps. To embellish, I added a bow made with cream seam binding and a few pearls, both from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.
I'll be back bright and early on Monday with two cards for two challenges.

Thank you for stopping by
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Sasha x



18 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Sasha :) love the colour combo and the lovely embossing, I think your photographs are fab!! :) x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely Sasha great colours love your card

jacqui x

Anonymous said...

OMW, what a stunning card Sasha!! So elegant!
xx

Thanks for the mention!
xx

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Sasha, I love the design and the colours are so beautiful

Sue

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful Sasha ... i love the elegance

Stamps and Paper said...

Such an elegant card Sasha...your card are always so classy...love the colour tones

Anne

Mary J said...

That is so beautiful, Sasha - love the colours and embossing - brilliant!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

WOW Sasha very stylish and so beautiful. loe this card.
Lovely greet and nice wekend
Marja

Pauline said...

What a gorgeous card Sasha, I love that fancy elegant label, and the embossed background, and of course that beautiful seam binding bow. Gorgeous!

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just so so beautiful,just love it so much hugs Cherylxxxx

Sue said...

A very elegant card Sasha.Love the colours and embossing.
Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous. So much detail - it is just fabulous.

Monica said...

AWESOME, Sasha... aren't these Just Rite stamps just right? I was lucky to find them at the scrapbooking store and bought all the ones available and love using them but I hoard more, use less as you may know... lol.
Back to your card, love the delicious colour combo and stylish appearance of this fantastic creation.

Love,
Monica

G Peplow said...

Hi Sasha, Well there is another fabulous card to add you your growing pile of gorgeousness LOL This is strikingly similar to your blog background, and I love it by the way! LOL Gay xx

Shaz said...

Beautiful card Sasha, Love the colour combo. x

Sarah said...

Sasha this is card is absolutely gorgeous. Stunningly elegant style and colours. I love the label shape you've used and the just-rite stamps are gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Sarah x

Anne-Elise said...

Oh, thank you Sasha for your nice comments! Here it's 8.00 am when the post goes live and it's time for the kids to go to school! Love this card too! The background and the bow are gorgeous! Have a nice day! Hugs

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Sasha what a stunning card and super stamping well done Hugs Elaine