Sunday 3 February 2013

Pretty Little Ribbon Shop February Challenge - Anything Goes!

Good morning everyone...and a warm welcome to my new followers.
It's been a month since I last blogged, but as most of you will know there's been a good reason for that.  Unfortunately my craft room is no where near complete.  But I do have my computer and some essential crafting supplies set up in our dining room, for now.
Today brings another lovely challenge at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop. Peet has challenged us all to a nice 'n easy 'Anything Goes'.  Here is what I created...
I used two sizes of ovals from 'Spellbinders Grand Ovals One' and I embossed the smallest of the two dies. I then stamped my 'Stampendous - Ruffled Corset' and coloured with PM's.  I cut it out and popped it up onto my oval.
I went around and in-between the two ovals with 'Pink Cut Out Hearts Ribbon'.  I then attached a fussy bow using 'Siam Pink Seam Binding', and added another little fussy bow using 'Candy Pink Bakers Twine'. Finally, I added some  'Heart and Diamante Pins'.  I coloured them to match using PM's.
Please stop by the blog and see the lovely creations by my team mates.  Then why not join in with us for the chance of winning something pretty.
All ribbons and embellishments used on my card are from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...

Thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Sasha xx


26 comments:

M. said...

How beautiful and sweet :) I like it :D

Pauline said...

Absolutely stunning!! Fabulous image, and I love those beautiful layered ovals, I need those dies!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Simply lovely!!!
jacqui x

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Sasha. The shape/design is gorgeous and I love the image and pretty detailing.
It's nice to see you back!
Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

This is beautiful - as always.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful image, such a pretty card, very creative
Hugs julie P

Gibmiss said...

Hhi Sasha
Sorry to hear your craft room is not ready......
Your card is stunning ... Love the Bodice.... A fabulous creation.....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

brenda said...

So very elegant Sasha and the way you've used the pink heart braid is so imaginative.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Absolutely beauitiful Sasha...love your layering up of the ovals and your image is gorgeous...

Anne

Monica said...

How well you combine different nesties, Sasha. This is another lovely creation.

kathi17 said...

This is so pretty and feminine Sasha. I love it!

I hope your craft room is coming along nicely, and when it's ready, be sure to show us lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

Such an exquisite card, I simply adore this soft feminine beauty. Your use of die cuts is always so tasteful and the soft colouring and pretty ribbon is a pure delight.

Marie

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sasha. I love the image and it's beautifully coloured.

Chris xx

Anonymous said...

So feminine and beautiful!
xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! I love the shape and the design! A fab corset!! Marlies x

Ros Crawford said...

Hi Sasha ... Happy to see you blogging again ... This is one really cute card ... I love the shape with that image ... lovely dies too! ... Hope you will be sorted with your craft room soon.

MommyScraps said...

I absolutely LOVE corsets... it's a personal addiction lol! SOOOO this card is top notch! :) Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion this week!!!

Paperesse said...

What a great card! Really, just beautiful, love the way you've colored the corset and given all a 3D effect.

Joanna said...

Very Beautiful card! Love the coloring too! Hugs, Joanna

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I loooove this, Sasha....the corset is sooo cute and beautifully colored!! Love how you used the ovals as the card base, too...gorgeous!!!!

alethea said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the shape and the layers!! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Pastels Challenge!! HUgsxx

Stella said...

Sweetie I know you had lot going on and at first i want to thank you for your lovely comments. I feel special you took the time to visit.
And i am happy to see you creating again. With limited supplies in your dining room your created a fabulous card. Your style is dripping with elegance and I always enjoy being here!
XXX

Judith said...

Aw this is so pretty- I just love this image - thank you for playing along at Whimsystamps challenge - hugs Judith x

~Tammy~ said...

Oh Heavens this is amazing! I love the fabulous frame and only you could make something sassy so elegant! Awesome awesome job!

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Such a gorgeous girlie project - I love all the layers - thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy
hugs
xx

Chris said...

Fabulous Sasha, such a gorgeous girls card and perfectly pretty too. Love the dies and I think what you did with the pink ribbon looks fantastic. Chris x