Monday 31 January 2011

Vellum & Pearls

I haven't done any serious stamping for years. So I decided it was time I had a look into my stamp stash and get out the embossing powders again. One of the first stamps I came across was this large butterfly stamp...it's 4" across.  I stamped onto white vellum with white ink, and then used white embossing powder. I thought it looked a bit bare, so added the pearls.  The seam binding is from the Ribbon Girl   Pearls are from my stash the sentiment stamp is from Docrafts and the paper is Pinkpaislee.

6 comments:

Clare said...

oh that's gorgeous, love the paper and stunning butterfly!!

Pauline said...

Absolutely lovely, the butterfly stamp is gorgeous and the pearls are perfect!

Lenet said...

I love it!! I just found some vellum while cleaningup my closet, have to try this!!

Ribbon Girl said...

Your butterfly is a work of art! It's stunning - and your card is just lovely ... Mary G

Carol D said...

Your butterfly is amazing and I that paper.Have to dig out my vellum and have a go at a butterfly.

Hugs Carol xx

Annette said...

This is so beautiful. It looks like parchment work. I've loved looking round your blog...you make really lovely things.