Tuesday 29 March 2011

With Warm Thoughts

I'm entering this card into The Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge #6.  The colours for this months challenge are gorgeous springtime yellow and green.  I used K&Company papers for my background.  For my rosette I used plain white card, punched the edge with a Martha Stewart punch, then pleated it, stained the edges and added the pearl centre. The seam binding and fancy pin are from The Ribbon Girl.  I added extra pearls and beads to the pin.  The seam binding is antique gold.

Thank you for stopping by x

11 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Great card Sasha - love the pin and the paper flower! Thanks for joining in the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary and Andrea x

Carol D said...

Beautiful Card Sasha, love the rossete flower and pearl pin, and that ribbon is such a great colour.

Hugs Carol xxx

Beate said...

Oh Sasha girl, that's another beauty! Love the paper you used, the dainty punch, the pearl pin and that wonderful rosette.
Hugs and smiles

Pauline said...

Just gorgeous!! Beautiful rosette, and the colours are fantastic!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Sasha and a very pretty blog too. (I'm now a follower)
Teresa xx

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Hi Sasha! Your cards are BEAUTIFUL :) I envy you in the UK... my mum is originally from Edinburgh, and now my brother lives there - and I miss it terribly! I do LOVE where I live, and wouldn't live anywhere else, but I wish I could holiday in the UK much more - I just love it there :) Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! :)

Clare said...

lovely details on your card, beautiful shade of gold!

Deborah Frings said...

This is fabulous - I love the paper and that really pretty pin! The colours are so gorgeous.

Thank you for dropping by my blog and deciding to becme a follower! Me too! :)

BETIK said...

Very sunny card! A beautiful rosette:)

Stella said...

Gorgeous; I love that rosette and the colors are fabulous!

xxxtglxxx said...

this is so, so pretty Sasha! :)

The pearl pin is extraordinary, and the whole card is very special, elegant and stylish.

hugs

xxalisonxx