Tuesday 12 April 2011

Fabulous Friend

It's been one of those days today...you know? One of those when nothing goes right.  I also think that someone hacked into my blog, because my Mariposa background and blinkie have disappeared.  Then, I couldn't get a clear photo of my card, no matter what I did it just looked blurry.  So I'm hoping that tomorrow is a better day.

Just a quickie card for a friend...who I think IS fabulous!! The image is from Pink Petticoat.  I coloured her with Pro Markers, then glittered over her dress with Glamour Dust.  The flowers were coloured with Pro Markers and then sprayed with glimmer mist. Sentiment is computer generated.

Thank you for stopping by xx

3 comments:

Beate said...

What a fabulous card, Sasha! Love the image, love your color choice and coloring.
Hugs and smiles

Pauline said...

This is lovely, the score lines really frame the image perfectly, and your colouring is wonderful!

Ribbon Girl said...

nice card and sorry to hear about your blog problems - why do people sink so low? Hope you have a better day tomorrow (my nephews daughter, my great niece, has had her appendix out this afternoon - she's only 12 !! poor little mite!) Hugs from Mary G