Monday 13 February 2012

In The Pink

Hello, my lovely blogging friends. Hope you're all well.
First of all...I would like to welcome my new followers:)
I haven't blogged for a week, although I have been visiting your blogs and checking out what you've been up to.
I lost a bit of my inspiration to craft, but thought it was time to pull my finger out and get on with it. So, today I have a card for a few challenges...


I cut my white base card on Cameo, and went around the edges with a pricking tool. Then, after embossing and distressing, I layered some Coredinations in spun sugar. On top of that the largest Spellbinder picot edge circle, to which I attached some pink heart trim, (from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop). I then added the final layer, which is a Spellbinder standard circle. The sentiment is one I've had for years, and I think it may be  Stampendous.  I stamped in silver pigment ink by ColorBox and applied Moon Glow Stardust Candy Rose embossing powder.  I hand crafted my rose, inked at the centre to give some shading and depth of colour. My bow is made with 16mm pink sheer ruffle edge ribbon from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...

The Pink Elephant - Use Pink
Card Caravan Challenge - Use Ribbon
 CES Challenges - Lots of  Layers
Allsorts Challenge - Free and Easy February
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - I Heart You
One Stop Craft Challenge - Hearts and Flowers with Ribbon

Have a Great Day!
Thank You for stopping by xx

27 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Sasha

Wow and double Wow your card is breathtakingly beautiful. I love the soft gentle colour and design.
luv
irene
xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Sasha this is just gorgeous the colours are so pretty, you mojo has certainly come back

Anne

Tara Cardwell said...

Just gorgeous Sasha!
Tara
x

Teresa said...

Stunning card Sasha. xx

Canonbury creations said...

Wow Sasha this is so pretty, I would hang this up:) Love your flower and the rosebud in the sentiment. Thank goodness the temperature has risen today and I've taken off one layer!
Val x

Marlou McAlees said...

hi sasha :) this is stunning!! love the heart ribbon trim and the soft colours you used. May I ask a crafty question?? :) how do you make your circle shaped cards? I looove them ♥

Beate said...

Girl, all your projects are always so beautiful and elegant. I LOVE this card. The dies you used, the colors you chose and the beautiful flowers make for one fantastic card.
Have a great week!

Marie-Louise said...

So Beautiful. Just lovely and very pretty.

Stella said...

Let me tell you this; your inspiration is back :)
Your style is unique and dripping with elegance. Just looking at this card made me sigh :)
Breathtaking!
XX

Marissa Isabel said...

So beautiful and delicate card!
Blessings
Marissa Isabel

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW! This is just stunning! Love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Anonymous said...

Sasha, this is exquisite!! I love it!
xx

Jenny said...

Sasha, that's not a card its a work of art!! Simply beautiful and totally feminine :0)
Jenny x

Deborah Frings said...

You do make the prettiest cards! This is simply so beautiful!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Very very beautiful Sasha. Really gorgeous. Love the composition and layout. Beautiful soft colors.
Greet Marja

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sasha
Fabulous work ..... Stunning ...
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Monica said...

GORGEOUS as ever... love the soft monotones and that pricking looks great. The rose is beautiful.

Thanks for your regular visits,

Monica xxx

Sarah said...

So beautiful Sasha! Such a lovely soft colour shoice too.

My mojo has completely disappeared at the moment.

Sarah x

Irene said...

Hello Sasha

Thank you for your kind comment.
We live in Sunderland. My card is for my box just incase I need a Male card.
luv
irene
xxxx

Vicky Hayes said...

Well it was worth the wait for this one Sasha! Such pretty details and that rose is just perfect! Thank you for the comments you've left for me this week, they are much appreciated. Vicky x

Pauline said...

What a gorgeous creation Sasha! I love the pink and delicate colours, and the pretty picot edge die - another set you have now encouraged me to buy! Beautiful bow, and lovely sentiment, and as for that beautiful rose, it's a stunner!
Internet acces is patchy here, so I'm looking forward to having a good hop around blogland on Sunday. We return to uk tomorrow night, and pick the kids up Saturday, I'm really missing them now, and need their cuddles! Hope you are well xxx

Ros said...

WOW!! This is another beautiful, elegant and amazing card ... love your style Sasha

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sasha
Fabulous card ...love it ...you have put a lot of work in it and it shows ...Stunning....Sasha coulld you give me details of the white step card please....
Hugs sylvie
xxxx

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I looove this, Sasha!!!!! It's sooo pretty and dainty with all the soft colors, diecuts and the sweet little roses....FABULOUS!!!!

Julie said...

Another beautiful creation Sasha, love your handcrafted flower. Thanks again for joining us on the card caravan at The Hybrid Chick.

Marie said...

Oh my goodness! This is spectacular!

I had a few minutes to look around your blog and It is astonishing! Each card is a magnificent 'work of art'. So glad I found your blog so that I can follow every single creation that you post.

Sally said...

Hi Sasha, a very pretty card with lots of lovely embellies.
Sally x